To allow you to develop your professional plans and acquire real experience in a company, IPAG allows you to do an internship every year, in France and overseas. These multiple experiences, each lasting from one to six months, are a real bonus on your resume and a guarantee that you will be operational and fully employable at the end of your course.
Our internship calendar:
View all our internship offers on the Job Teaser platform
Some of the IPAG courses can be done on a rotating basis, at the pace of 2 to 3 days a week " on the ground ". Sharing your time between the IPAG and your host company has many advantages:
- You accumulate more professional experience
- You have more time to develop your skills
- You acquire a solid corporate culture
- You put into practice the theoretical lessons learned at IPAG
- A part of your tuition costs is borne by the host company
- The remuneration is higher than if you were an intern
- You benefit from the status of employee
- Work-study often leads to a job
There are two types of contrats:
- A professionalisation contract, with remuneration up to 80% of the minimum wage (taxable).
- An apprenticeship contract, along with compensation of 53 or 61% of the SMIC (non-taxable).
Consult our work-study calendar:
View all our work-study offers on the Job Teaser platform
Our apprenticeship programmes:
- Bachelor Pro BTS's degree course
On the Nice campus, the first two years of our bachelors' degrees, dedicated to the preparation for the BTS exam, can be followed in a sandwich course (all specialisations included).
Both in Paris and in Nice, the entire master's cycle can be completed in sandwich courses (all the majors of the 4th year and all those of the 5th year).
The IPAG Career Center is there to help you,
do not hesitate to contact our teams: